Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Damn, I talk a lot

Damn! That a lot of talking.  I'm making the most of this audio entry thing.  I can only record three minutes at a time though, which is a major bummer.  Avril, do me a favor and cover up little Zacky Boy's ears when/if you listen to them.  The profanity level is really astounding.  I get that way when I'm upset.  That's the only way I know how to describe what I'm feeling.  "Upset" seems to be the best word.

Anyway, I hope my sexy southern accent makes up for all the rest...lol.  Okay, my one true reader is in the South.  I doubt she'll notice, and if she did she's married.  Haha, same old me. 

But really.  I want one girl, not ten or even two.  Just one I can trust, among other things.  I really want that one to be Stephanie, but I'm probably asking way too much.  In the end, I think I'm may get badly burned here. 

I'm so confused.

Oh, and I really, sincerely apologize for all my grammer, etc. errors.  I've been trying to screen my entries better, but sometimes the mood is just not there.  I know it sucks.  I hate myself everytime I read my entries and come across one when it's too late to fix. 

No comments: