Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sweet Emotion

On a lark, I joined a website called sexsearch.com.  Why?  Like I said, on a lark.  It costs a little, but if it gets me laid even once it's more than paid for itself.  Now, the question that immediatly comes to mind is, "How fucking desperate must you be to do this?"

Apparently, not very.  I just wanted to explore the option of some no-strings, possibly strings, etc. sex without having to go out and play a big game with someone where we had to dance around the issue.  It basically gives you the opportunity to meet people for what you want.  No games, no dancing around.  Everyone knows what they are looking for there. 

Now, it could turn out to be a total scam, so if I get nothing out of it the first month I'll bail out, but for now it's something for me to explore. 

Now, how weird is this?  I don't know.  It just seems like an interesting idea.  I don't know if it will turn out good, bad, or neither.  I guess I'll keep you updated.  Think of it as an experiment.  Experimenting is good, right?

2 comments:

jhileb said...

robert....one word for you...hookers.  cheap reliable and mostly professional if you use a "legit" service.  just stay away from the street walkers.  i've never used a hooker myself, but i have a few buddies who have and do.  just a thought.

j.h.

rampage841512 said...

Hookers are great.  Especially in Nevada.  I can't say I know anything about them in this state, and I have no idea where to look.  Besides, a good hooker is expensive.  I'm on a budget.