Thursday, June 9, 2005

I Was Right

I was right about needing my off time just for recovery.  I spent most of it watching tv and sleeping.  I slept over twelve hours Wednesday.  Just enough time to to watch the calender roll over to Thursday.  I really wanted to do something else too.  I mean, I did get to go shoot my gun and I did watch every episode of the fifth season of The Sopranos.

But I wanted to go somewhere, see my friends.  For more than five minutes, I mean.  Damn it.  I don't like being so fucked up from work that I waste my time.  It shouldn't be this way, but I know it is for almost everyone.  It's hard to let go of everything when you walk out the door, either from work or home.  Work stuff gets at you home, and home stuff gets at you at work.  I try to keep the stuff seperate, but it's hard to do.

Anyway, I really wish I had something interesting to write about.  But I don't.  I've thought about making a list of subjects to write about and picking from that list.  Every time I think about doing it there are a ton of ideas rolling around in my head and I tell myself I don't need a stupid list.  Then it comes time to write and all of those ideas run and hide.  Then I sit here rambling for all, and by the time I come up with an interesting subject to write about it's time to end the entry. 

No comments: