Sunday, May 8, 2005

Um...yeah

Thursday through Saturday night are the my busiest nights at work.  I have to work Thursday and Friday night alone, but Saturday my partner is there.  I could not sleep at all Saturday.  I don't know what it was, but I went into working having been up for over twenty-four hours.  I was not in a good mood and my head was killing me.

I had thought about calling in, but I decided not to because that wouldn't be fair to my partner.  I got there and found out that he had called in.  I was, needless to say, pissed.  I told my boss to get me help or I was going home.  So I got help.  It went okay, but it was not a night I want to repeat. 

Saturday afternoon I played poker at John and Jennifer's.  Jeremy and John's mom and step-dad came and played too.  I lost again.  Since we've started playing tournament style I can't win for shit.  I've only did good twice.  I hate loosing, but I still have not lost the drive to play.  Anyway, it's worth five bucks a week.

Lately I've been looking into buying a notebook computer.  My biggest problem has been funding, of course.  The best deal I found was with Dell.  They gave me two grand in credit, so I decided to go for it.  It should arrive in a couple of weeks.  I'm also thinking about getting a digital camera, but I'm not sure about that yet.  I want the Canon Digital Rebel, but it costs more than I make a paycheck and I don't think I have the available credit for it right now.  I'll probably look into something a little cheaper.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Dude, don't go too expensive right now.  Some of the cheapest digital cameras on the market are at Wally World for twenty bucks (basic, plain jane, no frills, but still digital), and I have a feeling that other digital cameras will be dropping in price a little at a time.  I'd wait six months, then get the second- or third-best camera on the market.  Since you figure you have to wait right now, anyway.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I probably will wait.  I have a nice 35mm right now.  I love it, but I never have more than two or three pictures at a time that I want.  If I could develope them myself, it would be okay, but I have haveing to waste so much film.  If I get one, it will probably be a cheap one until later on.