Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tired and Dirty

I'm tired and dirty, but I don't quite feel like showering and going to sleep just yet.  I felt like writing a new entry.  I just finished checking out the newest sets as Suicidegirls.com.  I love that website.  Absolutely amazingly beautiful girls...all nekkid. 

I really need to do somed laundry today, and wash my dishes.  I'll probably do some of that before I go to sleep, much as I don't want to.  I think John and Jennifer will be coming over this afternoon. 

Jennifer came into WalMart this morning to buy something to eat before going to work.  She stopped by Aisle 7 to talk to me for a minute.  I asked her if she could give me a hair cut this afternoon.  She said she would.  She gave John one yesterday.

Work sucked both Friday night and last night, as it usually does.  But it could have been worse.  Hopefully it won't be too bad tonight.  It shouldn't be.  We're not supposed to get too much frieght in.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

Well, I guess I better go get some things accomplished before I pass out from exhaustion. 

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

::sob::  There's more further back.  This is the bottom of the FIRST page I have to catch up on.

Avril