Tuesday, May 31, 2005

My Weekend Is Here Again

Finally, my weekend is here again.  I have two days off.  It's going to be nice, especially after last week.  Friday and Saturday night were absolutely horrible, I had to bust my ass all Friday because the stuff just would not stop coming.  I had juice and crackers coming out my ears.  I made it through the night okay though.  Saturday night was just as bad, even with help.  I was beat, but we got even more frieght in than we had Friday night. 

Sunday and Monday night were both lighter, but they still sucked.  My feet hurt, and I just want to relax.  I'm not going to sleep the day away though.  I have some things to do.  I have to call my attorney, and I'm also going to call about this house that is for rent.  It is three bedrooms and two bathrooms.  If I could get it for what I'm paying now, or cheaper, that would be great.  I'd also be able to get a roommate.  One of the guys I work with already said he'd be willing to go in for half because he wants to move out of his apartment too. 

I'd love to be able to get into a house.  Rerouting all my mail will be a bitch, but still, it will be worth it if I can save some money.  And I really need too.  I've got a lot to do this summer.  I really need to pay a visit to the finacial aid office at UAB.  I need money for school bad.  I can only afford one more semester.  I can't quite, no matter what.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Whew!  I've been doing this catch-up thing for what?  Two hours now?  One more journal to go.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

You should see all the emails I've got that say "New Comment Added."