Thursday, May 26, 2005

First Kiss

I was just reading through some of AOL's other journals trying to find something interesting.  Just skimming a bit here and there.  I came accross this one journal where a woman had described her first kiss.  It was very cute.  That's the only word I can think of to describe it, but it reminded me of my first kiss.

It wasn't really the first time I kissed a girl.  It was the first time I kissed a girl and it mattered.  And I guess I should be honest and say that it was she who kissed me.  It's one of the most cherished memories I have, but it's also bittersweet.  I only had three days with her, and then I lost her forever.  Now she's married and has three kids.

Anyway, we had been childhood friends.  We hadn't seen each other in nearly ten years, but when we did meet up again we quickly picked up our friendship.  I was 13 and she was 14.  We were just kids, but I was crushing on her hard.  I still feel it.  Even after all these years, those feelings are still there.

We had been wrestling around on her bed like a couple of five year olds.  It was all innocent fun.  We were laughing and carrying on.  And then all of the sudden she was on top of me, holding me down.  She just stopped and looked into my eyes.  We just kind of froze up looking at each other like that.  And then she slowly bent down and pressed her lips against mine. 

I remember feeling her lips, so soft, gently parting mine.  He tongue came into my mouth and mine met her's there, softly caressing.  It felt wonderful.  I wanted it to last forever.  It didn't, but then I guess in a way it did.

We kissed every chance we could after that for three days.  We had to sneak around all the adults in the house.  They were keeping a close eye on the two us, making sure we weren't up to any funny business I guess.  Little did they know.

I'd give anything to live those days over again, either exactly as they happened or with a few changes.  I was so shy then, so scared.  I still am, to an extent.  I miss her.  I wish it could have been.  I kind of think I lost the one true love I ever had right there.  I was so young, so long ago. 

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Awwwww, this is sooooooooooooooooo sweet!  I wish my first kiss was one to reminisce on.  I wasted it completely.  My first memorable kiss was quick, but cute.  I look back on it and smile a little.  ::sigh::  Charlie.

Thanks for the memories.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

You're welcome.