Friday, May 27, 2005

Back To Work Again

Last night I had to go back to work after my weekend.  It could have been a better night.  I was working alone again, but it was okay.  I stayed busy all night, so I didn't have to worry about killing time so I could get my full forty hours.  I hate having to do that.  It sucks royal ass to have to walk around trying to look busy.

I also got my 90 day evaluation last night.  It was good.  I got a forty cent per hour raise, which will be nice.  It isn't that much, but every little bit helps.  My manager also told me I was doing excellant work and that if I stay at the same level I've get an get an even better evaluation and a fifty cent raise in January.  I plan on keeping my work to my usual standard, which is a good one and I'll hold him to what he said if he is still the one I'm working for.

Either way, if I don't get that raise I'll be looking for other employment.  I've got a few options here and there to work with when the time comes.  For now I'm just biding my time until something better comes along. 

On another note, I found a new and interesting journal.  I've been reading all of the new entries and I also started reading the old ones from the beginning.  It's a lot to do, but it is really worth the time.  Check out Livin' la vida Mommy

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Uh-oh, not a mommy journal!  You know I have to look at this one now, too, what with my being a mom-to-be and all.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I honestly didn't even think about that..lol.  But there is an added benefit.  She's also just a really good writer.