Thursday, March 17, 2005

Lack of initiative

I have no desire what so ever to right this entry.  It's odd.  I just have not felt like writing any entries lately.  I feel like I have nothing interesting to say any more.  I feel completely apathy toward this journal. 

And yet, I still feel responsible to it.  I feel like I have some duty to continue what I started.  There is some comfort in that.  I don't really know what's going on.  It's odd.  I guess I'm just in one of those funks.  Or maybe I'm just really distracted.

I had philosophy test both yesterday and today.  The first, in Existentialism, was not that difficult.  I'm sure I could have done better, but not by much.  On the other hand, the test I had today in Philosophy of Science kicked my ass.  I feel so overwhelmed in that class.  Nothing makes that much sense.  There is just to much information to process.  I tried my hardest on the test.  It was open book and open note, but I still struggled.  I didn't really have enough time to do as good as I would have liked.

But anyway, that's over.  I don't have to worry about that.  Except I have a Modern Europe midterm Monday.  That should be easy though.  It's on World War 2 and the beginnings of the Cold War.  It should be a walk in the park.

 

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

Don't feel pressured to write.  If you don't want to . . . don't do it.  That's why it's your journal.  You can write what you feel, WHEN you feel, and if you don't feel . . . well, I hate to be a rhymer to make a point, but NO BIG DEAL!  :)

The cheesiness that is Avril.