Saturday, February 19, 2005

Friday and Saturday

Friday I didn't do too much until after John got off work.  Then I went to his house to wait for Jennifer to get home from the gym.  After she took a shower we went to our friend Logan's house.  Me and John cleared most of a bottle of Gentleman Jack, but I found myself unable to get drunk.  I was very dissappointed.  Over all, it sucked. 

Jeremy had some girl he knows call me and she was supposed to come with him, along with a couple of other girls but he decided to spend the night there so they didn't come.  One more dissappointment.  I ended up sleeping a in uncomfortable recliner. 

We woke up early and came home.  John dropped me off around eight and I took a shower and went back to bed.  He called and woke me up around nine to ask if I wanted to catch a movie.  I said sure.  Around twelve he called and woke me up to tell me he and Jennifer were on their way.

I drove and we ate at Ruby Tuesday's.  We all ate the same thing, Roma Chicken Pasta with no tomatoes.  It was really good.  After that we went to the Rave and saw Constantine.  It was, in my opinion, a really good movie.  I don't think the critics liked it, but they tend to trash anything that isn't "art-sy." 

After the movie we went to the mall for a little while.  We didn't stay near as long as we had expected.  Then we went a couple of other stores before rounding the night off at WalMart grocery shopping.  We came back to my apartment and watched Chris Rock on Comedy Central.  John fell asleep on my couch for a minute or two and then woke back up.  I think Jennifer wanted to stay a little longer but John decided they needed to go home. 

Now I've got nothing to do.  I don't feel like sleeping, eating, reading, or watching tv.  So I got online.  Now what?

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

I'm really sorry I missed you online a couple minutes/hours ago?  I don't remember exactly when you IMed.  I have a bad habit of getting distracted from the computer and not turning on my away message, and I apologize.  You and two others tried to IM me, and it's rude not to get a reply.

Sounds like your last couple of days are better than mine have been . . . if you're really bored you can go to www.myspace.com and set up a profile there . . . I didn't much care for it at first, as there's generally little to do, but once you spend some time with it and work on getting your profile to look nifty, it's actually pretty cool.  I'm addicted to trying to get people to leave me comments.  lol  I know, it's so lame.

Or you can try going to this game:  http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=autumn5747

Most people think it's just something you add your name to then try to get people to do the same (how boring would that be?) but it's actually a game if you sign up to do it.  If you take the time to read the rules, then work on building your vampire's strength and powers, as well as getting money, it can be pretty nifty.

Other than that, I have no idea what to tell you to do online, as I seem to have the same problem with "now what?" lately, even though I've become addicted to the internet again (it comes and goes in phases).  MEEP!

Good luck.  Sorry you're bored.

Avril