Thursday, February 27, 2014

Busy busy.

I barely have time to do the things I have to do, let alone those I want to do.  About the only thing I have time for lately is reading.  Tonight I'm going to shoot an IDPA match, the first in almost a year. I need to get to the range regularly again so that I can brush up my own skills and get ready to teach some NRA Basic Pistol courses this year.

And maybe, just maybe, I will have some interesting things to blog about.  This space has been pretty dead. I may start doing some short cigar reviews for those of you interested in that sort of thing.


2 comments:

Stephen said...

I wish I could spend some time with you on the range. I'm sure with your help my skills would improve dramatically. I'm so rusty it isn't funny...

Robert McDonald said...

Range time helps. When it's been a while I just get out there, get close to the target, and go slow practicing the fundamentals.