Monday, June 24, 2013

I got a new gun, I got a new gun, I got a new gun hey hey hey!


Rossi 2" .38 Special Revolver

I picked this up on a lark new for just under $300.  So far I really like it. Rossi is on the lower end as far as guns go but I owned a .357 Rossi revolver for years and never had any trouble out of it.

I wanted this mostly as a demonstration piece for teaching, but I'm going to get a couple of holsters and carry it a bit too. This particular model can be used with .38 Special  +P ammo so I'll be picking some of that up for carry. 

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Nice looking pistol, I'll be interested in your range report on it!

Robert McDonald said...

I'm really enjoying it so far. I have a holster coming in for it today some I'm going to carry it for a while and then I plan on doing a right up.