Friday, May 3, 2013

A Good Friday Night.

I got off work a little early today so I made my way over to my favorite cigar shop, Cigars and More in Trussville, AL.

They were having a Rocky Patel and XiKar event tonight that I was hoping I'd be able to make it to.  There was a decent crowd and the reps from XiKar and Rocky were great guys.  They had some good deals going so I picked up a box of cigars and a v-cut cutter I've had my eye on for a while.

I also got some nice extras with my purchases including seven free cigars, a hat, a cool t-shirt, and a  XiKar travel ashtray.

I sat around and smoked a couple of good cigars and had some good conversation.

If you're in the Birmingham, AL and and looking for a good cigar and great atmosphere to enjoy it in you should definitely check out Cigars and More's locations in Trussville, Hoover, or on 280.  I'm partial to the Trussville location but they're all great places.

No comments: