Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Random bits.

Work has been kicking my ass the last couple of weeks.  The good part is that my next couple of paychecks should be on the high side which is good because I need to build my savings back up.

Monday I went gun shopping with a friend.  She's wanted to purchase a pistol for a while and I figure it would be a good to go around and have her handle a few.  One of the stores had a Kahr CM9 which fit her well and she really liked.  She's planning on picking it up as soon.  I'd actually like to get one for myself.  It'd make a great pocket pistol for me.

I did a little shooting today with the Glock using some commercially reloaded ammunition from a company called Zero Ammunition in Cullman, AL.  I only fired 50 rounds but it functioned perfectly.  It's about the only affordable 9mm ammo I've found and it's carried by a locally owned ACE Hardware of all places!


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Glad you're staying 'busy' and making money! And I'd be careful about reloads in a Glock, just sayin...

Robert McDonald said...

Not too worried about the reloads since it's not a. 40!