Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tumultuous Adventures Preparedness

I enjoy teaching people to shoot.  I love being there the first time someone pulls a trigger.  Even better is the smile on their face when, with just a little guidance, they hit the bull's eye for the first time.  

Teaching, in one form or another, is something that is dear to my heart.  I was nicknamed 'The Professor" at one of my first jobs because I never stopped lecturing on one subject or another.

So, I've decided that I'm going to offer my services as a firearms trainer.  I'm starting small with just the basics.  As I learn and grow as a shooter I'll offer more.  

I've started another blog that will be dedicated to this new venture.  You can find it here.  I've also started a Facebook page here (a like and share would be appreciated if you're on Facebook).

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good for you Robert, and thanks for volunteering your time!

Robert McDonald said...

Thanks!