Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Update on Amazon Vendor "Acme Approved"

First, Amazon immediately refunded my money and offered to let me purchase the item again with free 1 day shipping.  I did so and from Acme Approved because I'm willing to allow a second chance.

Not long after placing the order I received an email from Acme Approved.  They apologized for the mistake and said they were refunding the price of the replacement item and sending it to me free of charge.

That, my friends, is how you make repeat customer!

2 comments:

Bob said...

It's how they keep on Amazon's good side. The kind of crappy customer service that an independent business can get away with isn't tolerated by Amazon in its vendors.

RobertM said...

Whatever the reason they really took care of me and made up for the error!