Sunday, December 30, 2012

Defensive Gun Use: AR-15



In the comments to this video someone actually said, "I dont care one life has been sabe With this gun and hundres have died? Doesnt make any dense no one needs a gun that powerful"...ignoring or ignorant (considering the spelling I'm going with ignorant) of the fact that these types of guns are rarely used in crimes and that violent crime demonstrably goes down when there are fewer restrictions on the private ownership of arms.

The person that made that comment would rather that a young man and his little sister be dead or otherwise victimized than that they were able to defend themselves with a evil black rifle.  That is sickening.

H/t OldNFO

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That it is, and THAT person has obviously drank the koolaid of the MSM...

johnny gee said...

I read a comment on Yahoo the other day that went pretty much like this: No one but the police and lilitary need guns(bet you never heard that one before) I replied with this: I used an assault weapon to protect my 2 daughters and my wife from a serial rapist who had just gotten out of prison, and was trying to break into my house. The DA didn't even send him back to jail for violating his parole. What gets me? All thumbs down from idiots on there, and not a SINGLE thumbs up!