Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The way it goes.

Picked up a little net book from my sister today.  She needed cash and I've been looking for something for browsing and blogging that I can take anywhere.  The price was right so I snapped it up.  Spent most of this evening removing the bloatware from it so I can get a little better performance.

In other news, I think my freezer has shit the bed.  Well, that's the way it goes.  I'll see how it looks tomorrow and if it's well and truly dead I'll look into a new refrigerator or maybe just a stand alone freezer.

2 comments:

Odysseus said...

HH did quite a lot from her netbooks, and they have amazing battery life compared to the bigger laptops so you can actually use them as a portable device without trying to constantly find an outlet.

RobertM said...

I'm really loving mine so far.