Friday, September 21, 2012

An offer I couldn't refuse.

I'm not a big charity person.  I don't donate a lot of money.  I hate it when kids stand outside WalMart begging for change for their baseball team.  Bake some damn cookies or something! 

Anyway, that said, I've wanted to kick a little cash into someones Kilted To Kick Cancer fund.  I wasn't sure who to give to.  My donation isn't going to be huge but the I'm actually feeling comfortable enough financially where rather than just wanting too, I'll actually do it.  So, who's fund to drop it in? 

Well, Evyl Robot got my attention and my cash.  The lovely Jennifer in a vinyl catsuit?  Yes, Please!  Go donate to make this happen!

4 comments:

Old NFO said...

LOL, they're kicking my ass...

Mr.B said...

I was tempted to go there, but went with JayG because the dice said to...

Jennifer said...

We love you, NFO.
Thanks Robert!

RobertM said...

It's all going to a good cause. I'm just glad I was able to contribute this year.