Friday, August 10, 2012

Much needed break.

The last couple of weeks at work have been insane, and the next few weeks will be as well.  It's a good thing the pay will be as well.  You'll put up with a lot of BS for the right $ amount.

Yesterday was my day off and so a friend brought over some steaks for me to throw on the grill and we had a few drinks.  She is working her ass off too and since we both had the same day off she said, "I'll buy it if you cook it."  You can't beat a deal like that, especially when you know the girl is buying filet mignon.

I'm off today too, and it just happens to be payday.  The bills are all paid, I've paid off another credit card (good riddance!!!), and I've still got some change rattling around in my pocket so I'm thinking after breakfast I might go hunt down some ammo and maybe a few more magazines for both rifle and pistol.  You can never have enough.

I need to cut some grass, but it's too damned wet so I guess that will have to wait.  I'm SO disappointed.  

 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I just feel sorry for the grass. ;)

Old NFO said...

Enjoy the down time while you can! :-)