Thursday, August 30, 2012

Damn it.

Ordered a new stock for my Rugerr 10/22.  Unfortunately it was for a heavy barrel model.  I'm kind of pissed because I got it on Amazon and that was NOT in the title for the item.  You had to search in the details.  Oh, well.  It'll be getting shipped back tomorrow.

Searched around for a replacement and couldn't find one on Amazon that was cheap enough and qualified for prime so I ordered one from Midway USA.  I wanted a desert tan color like the one I ordered in the wrong size but neither Midway, Amazon, or Browell's has them in stock.  Boo.


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ouch... Those 'little' things can screw you up royally! Glad you got it being fixed!

RobertM said...

It's a fairly easy fix. Just annoying. Turns out I've got to replace the rear sight on the Ruger anyway. Will probably go ahead and do the front too. Damn thing looks like an idiot beat it against a tree. Since my brother owned it for a while that's probably what happened.