Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Busy.

Today was day four of my work week and I finished it well over forty hours on the clock and having done about a third again as much work as I typically do in five days.  The good news is I have an assistant for the near future who is basically my go-fer and crawl space worker.  Bad news is I don't really have time for much at home except food and sleep. 

That said, tomorrow is my Friday so hopefully things will get a little more updated around here.  Tomorrow should see a Robert's Picks posts. 

Anyway, if things keep up like this for a few more weeks I see paid off credit cards and either and Aimpoint or Browning Buckmark .22 in my future. 

2 comments:

The Packetman said...

When deciding which of two items to purchase, always pick the one that goes 'Boom'!

RobertM said...

I really do want a .22 for fun and for new shooters.