Sunday, August 26, 2012

A short one.

Shot an IDPA match last Thursday.  I had a lot of fun, but didn't do as well as I have in the past.  I wanted to see how fast I could go before the wheels came off and I shot the last stage without a light (the Thursday matches where I shoot are flashlight matches in the winter months). 

I'm going to try and get out one evening in the next couple of weeks and fun some drills with a flashlight to prepare for the next Thursday match.  Hopefully I'll do better.  I may take a training course in September if I can find the time so hopefully that will benefit me as well.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, that IS a fine line... But the choice of accuracy is always better than missing...

RobertM said...

It is a fine line. At least I know how things stand and I think I will do a lot better at the next match.