Monday, July 23, 2012

You probably won't read it, but...

Reading a lot of the blogs today I got an idea for a post.  And since I didn't have a computer I wrote it in a notebook while waiting for a customer to get home.  Unfortunately, just now I'm too tired to type it up after working all day and then coming home to cut two foot high grass (a lot of rain lately and not time to do it sooner), but it will go up soon. 

That said it will probably be largely ignored.  That seems to happen when I put a lot of thought into a post.  Oh, well.  It's worth saying, and I want to say it.

4 comments:

eiaftinfo said...

You can do 'er Robert, we'll be patient. :)

Matt said...

Just start chanting Obsma's zombie chant, " yes we can "

You'll have it written before you realize it.

Old NFO said...

We're here :-)

RobertM said...

I just have feeling it's going to be verging on 'too long, didn't read.'