Wednesday, July 18, 2012

It's not often I'm impressed by a criminal.

I use a relatively small local bank.  One  of their branch offices near me was robbed today (not the one I use).  I was a little surprised by this still from the surveillance video:

Finger off the trigger, pointed in a safe direction, and not a gansta grip.

This is just one still shot and maybe just a fluke but it stood out to me.  This guy probably knows his way around a pistol, at least a little bit.  Looks like a Glock to me, but I could be wrong.  

Hopefully they catch them soon and their success (so far) doesn't lead them to trying it again.  I always carry when I have to go into the bank, and I try to be very alert.  I prefer the drive-up teller, though, so I can avoid assholes like this.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, that DOES look surprisingly 'professional' doesn't it...

Fill Yer Hands said...

It's a Glock, and the guy has his trigger finger on the slide lock bar, the way they teach you.

RobertM said...

That's what I see too.