Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fun Show!

I was supposed to shoot an IDPA match today but it was resceduled due to availability issues with RSOs, so instead I went to the Gun Show in Birmingham.

No money for new guns, but I didn't leave empty handed.

I actually spent most of the afternoon there.  A friend's father had a table for his leather working business so after walking the floor I spent a lot of time talking to her and her friend who had never been to a gun show before or even shot a gun.  I invited them both to come shooting some time.  It was a fun day.

There was no money in the budget for a new gun but I did pick up a couple of new Pmags, a 'Regular Guy' patch, and some stickers.  I need to get a new car already so I have some place to stick all the stickers I'm piling up!

No comments: