Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My back hurts.

It's been a week since my accident.  It has not been a very good week as I can't really do anything but sit around, constantly shifting position trying to keep the pain to a tolerable level. 

If I'm home it's generally not too bad, but if I have to go out for anything or be on my feet for any length of time it gets really uncomfortable.

I am getting a lot of reading done, but not being able to do anything physical started getting to me after a couple of days and being home alone all the time started bothering me. The friend who brought me home from the hospital has been helping me out a lot and keeping me company when she can. I'm going to owe her big. Another friend is helping with the yard work. The grass has got completely out of hand.

I wake up every day pretty early in pain. I can't seem to sleep much as a result.  I'm napping a lot because of that.

Things could be a lot worse, but that does not make the current level of suck any more plesant.

1 comment:

Deneene Mcduffie said...

Hi, Robert, I'm sorry about your accident. If I can help you with anything please let me know. I can get groceries for you or what not.