Friday, March 16, 2012

Quote of the Day: From the mouths of babes.

This comes from A Girl and Her Gun:
I have been subbing this week at my children's school. This morning I got ready and E(my 8 year old)asks me "where's your gun?". I tell her the law does not allow me to carry my gun into a school. "But what if a bad guy comes in?" "Who will stop him?" "A good guy, should be able to have a gun."

I thought, well she understands this and while I know she is very smart, I would think the folks who make the laws, in theory, should be smarter. They should be able to put the pieces together and come to the same conclusion.
Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Kids use linear logic... Unlike adults... sigh

agirlandhergun said...

Well, thanks. She doesn't read blogs(go figure), but I am going to show her this, she will be very happy!

RobertM said...

You're welcome!