Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CED7000 Shot Timer: First Impressions.

 
It's so tiny!

My CED7000 shot timer was delivered today.  Overall impression?  I like it.  It's simple to use, has a loud buzzer, and easy to manipulate controls.

I'm really looking forward to getting some time on the range with it.  That may happen this Thursday or Friday if I can spare the cash for a box of 50 rounds of .45 Auto.

There is one thing that would make this a bit nicer, though.  Some sort of clip to attach it to a pocket or belt would be nice.

That's all for now.  Maybe more later.

2 comments:

Rob Reed said...

How much?

I need a timer for myself. I don't need it for club use or mathces or anything, just for me, so simple is fine. Price is a concern as well.

Rob

RobertM said...

It was $120 before shipping. For me it was worth. I've used smartphone app shot timers in the past and they're ok, but they can be frustrating.