Friday, February 17, 2012

Work.

Things may be a little slow around here for a the next while.  My days off were Monday and Tuesday.  Next week they are changing to Thursday and Friday.  Unfortunately that means I'll have worked 8 days straight before my next day off.  I'm one of those people who tends to go a little insane without regular down time so it won't be fun. 

On top of everything we've been busy as hell.  I seem to be having a lot of 9 and 10 hour days.  That can suck, but I'll probably rack up close to 20 hours of overtime this pay period so it will make for a good paycheck.  Maybe after all the other shit I have to take care of I'll have enough left over for something nice for myself.  Somehow I doubt it....

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Take the OT, then enjoy the days off... It's all about balance, and that's hard with a rolling schedule...

RobertM said...

Yeah, it's been crazy lately. Tomorrow is a training day so that should be a bit easier.