Found this at the anti-soma:
1. If you could pick a super power, what would it be?
Wolverine's power from the X-Men. Instantly heal any wound, live forever, and have a built in weapon? Yes, please.
2. If you could spend the day with someone (famous or not, still alive or not) who would it be?
Teddy Roosevelt on safari.
3. Have you ever won a contest, award, or prize?
I won the Geography Bee in high school once. I've also one a couple of small poker tournaments.
4. Tell us something about yourself that we don't already know.
I'm not sure if I talked about this before or not (probably). I've never met my biological father. I don't even know his name. I grew up calling my maternal grandparents 'Mom and Dad' and always considered my grandfather to be my father.
5. Take a picture of your desk where you keep your computer and post it without cleaning the desk first.
I put my desk in storage last week. I never used it anyway.
Signs that You Might Be in the Wrong Neigborhood.
39 minutes ago