Monday, February 13, 2012

Busy, but productive, day.

Woke up this morning and decided that I needed to give my bookshelves a serious once over.  I pulled my desk out of the room with my bookshelves since I never use it and moved it to storage.  I added a fifth 6' bookshelf to the room and went to organizing.  I pulled a bunch of books to take to the used book store, but I'll still need more shelf space soon.



I need more space for future expansion, which is inevitable.  I need space for my comic collection as well.  I hit the used book store, 2nd & Charles, and the stuff I had to turn in netted me a $70 credit.

All these book, DVDs, and comics cost me $10 and a box of stuff I didn't want.

After leaving 2nd & Charles I did a little grocery shopping.  I picked up a bottle of Bulliet bourbon, which I am sampling as I write this.  It's quite nice.  I also picked up a couple of cigars and some Rib-eyes.
It's going to be a good night.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Dadgum, Robert, I'll be right over.

RobertM said...

Heh. I'd be happy to have you.

Old NFO said...

That works! :-)

Odysseus said...

Looks like our library room before we had to put so much in storage due to the little girl arriving and needing a room.