Friday, January 27, 2012

Back at it.

I'll be heading back to work tomorrow.  I'm still limping a bit and have to be careful how I twist but I feel well enough to work.  I can stay on my feet as long as I need to and I'm okay carrying extra weight.  I'll only have to work Saturday and Sunday before I'm off for another two days anyway.

My last paycheck was a nice one so I finally pulled the trigger and picked up an HDTV.  Nothing special, just a Vizio 32" LCD.  The price was right and it had the VGA port so I can use it as an external monitor which is very nice.

Paid a shit ton of bills today as well, including paying off a credit card.  I got a little ahead of the curves since my next paycheck is going to royally suck.  Hopefully things will be picking up by the end of February when Dish Network releases their new system that will handle up to four HDTVs will HD and DVR.  I think we'll be seeing a lot of new customers and a lot of upgrades.

Anyway, I think I'll get back to doing my taxes. 

4 comments:

Matt said...

Glad you're better.

Kristin said...

Ooooh, busy and productive today. Rawr.

RobertM said...

Well, I wanted to work today. Guess they had other plans at the office. I'll have to call and find out what the deal is.

PISSED said...

Glad your felling better and it wasn't anything more major than a bad fall. ( I just read the previous post).