Friday, November 4, 2011

Fifth.

And it's finished.

Except for the rail I ordered Thursday night and the various things I'll be putting on it.  I decided to do a flat dark earth scheme and once I get the rail installed I'll pick up one of Magpul's AFGs and a flashlight mount.  This will be a home defense gun more than anything so I want a light on it.  I'll put a Magpul buttstock on it too, and at some point I'll be putting one of the Aimpoint Pro red dots on it.  

It's nice to have an AR again.  Pictures of it all put together (with a parts list) to follow soon, hopefully with a short range report.

4 comments:

Stephen said...

Congratulations. I still remember my first...sleep with it all night, curled up her and said, oh baby, you're all mine. Take my advice - don't do that....

Stephen said...

Slept, I meant...

Old NFO said...

Nice BUIS!

RobertM said...

Stephen, this one is actually my second. First I've built myself though.

NFO, thanks!