Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My muse is silent.

Nothing is really jumping out at me to talk about lately. 

I could talk about the latest video of John Woo movie-extra wannabes, but it's been done, and done, and done.

I could talk about local goverments using natural disasters to screw over small business owners, but since no one is willing to boycott the entire fucking city what's the point in bitching about it?  The petty tyrants will probably win because no one willing to pull them from their homes, cover them in tar and feathers, and kick them out of the back of a rolling pick-up on Main Street. 

I did a little shooting yesterday, but nothing worth devoting a whole post to.

Work is going well, but it's keeping me extremely busy and I'm exhausted when at home. 

I think I'm going to go bury myself in a book or two.  Tomorrow starts a new week at work.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Do what you've gotta do...