Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Got nothing.

I'm working up to another Robert's Picks post, but other than that there is not a whole lot going on.  I'm reading quite a bit and generally being pissed off by the shennegians of out 'betters' in the ruling class. 

I'm starting to feel very alienated at work.  The company seems to be shifting into a protect the bottom line by fucking the people who actually bring in the revenue mentality.  I admit, that may just be a mistaken impression on my part.

I'm going to try to get a little shooting in today, then hopefully throw some meat on the grill this evening.  Maybe I'll sit outside, have a few drinks, and smoke a cigar. 

The evenings have been getting cooler, which I'm very much in favor off.  I'm was over the hot weather a month after it got here.  As much as I love the South a move to cooler climate gets more and more appealing as the years go by. 

No comments: