Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bummer.

Suffered a bit of a financial set back today so I won't be picking up the pistol I wanted to buy this Friday.  I was behind on a bill, but not were cutting you off behind.  Would have been paid Friday, but apparently my 'we're cutting you off, asshole,' notice was lost in the mail.  Thank you US Postal Service.  Good-bye to my next paycheck. 

Sometimes I don't even know if it is worth it anymore to try and earn a living.  It seems as soon as I allow myself a few small pleasures something comes along to bite me square on the ass. 

The fact that I had a ladder go out from under me this morning just adds insult to injury. 

Fuck it.  I'll survive.  Just one more bump in a long and bumpy road. 

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Don't let the bastards get you down... And NEVER give up!

RobertM said...

I won't. It's hardly the biggest hurdle I've had to deal with, it's just a particularly annoying and embarrassing one.

Stephen said...

Oh, do I know how you feel. Like NFO said, never give up.