Sunday, July 31, 2011

Typical.

After over a month of being slow worked has picked up significantly.  I've had a really good week so far (one day left in the pay period before I can officially declare it a good week).  So I should have expected to have something go wrong.

It looks like the starter on my car is going out again.  I replaced it at the beginning of '09, but after dinner with my lady tonight the damned car wouldn't start.  Wouldn't even turn over.  I had been there before.  My friend showed up and wacked it with a hammer and we managed to get it started.  It even started twice after I got home, but I don't trust it.  I'll probably be picking up a new one tomorrow. 

Luckily, I saved my receipt and it has one of those limited lifetime warranties.  I should be getting another one for free. 

Hopefully this is just a minor scene in my tumultuous adventure.  

No comments: