Thursday, June 30, 2011

You CAN'T buy full auto assualt weapons at gun shows without a background check.

If you could, I'd have one.  I'm not even sure if you can buy one at a gun show if you are not a licensed gun dealer. 

I turned on the news this morning and a commercial was on.  If you haven't seen the Mayors Against Illegal Guns commercial then that's probably a good thing, especially if you suffer from high blood pressure.  The commercial uses a voice over of a terrorist instructing other terrorist on how to obtain 'full auto assault weapons,' asserting you can do so without paperwork or a background check at guns shows.  It's ignorance on the part of the terrorist, and I hope some of his compatriots try and get themselves arrested (it's a crime to try, morons, let alone to do it).  The commercial then urges you to contact your congress critter and demand they close the 'gun show loop hole.' 

Mayors Against Illegal Guns is lying in this commercial.  They are purporting this terrorist's ignorant assertions as fact.

And seriously, I should give up my freedom because a terrorist might take advantage of it to do me or my nation harm?  If I'm going to give up my freedom, why not just roll over for the terrorist all together?

Mayors Against Illegal Guns:  Helping Terrorists Spread Terror.


Hey, doesn't helping terrorists constitute 'giving aid and comfort'?


Oh, and another thing, if these assholes, who are often criminals themselves, are against illegal guns then why are they making such a stink about what they claim to be perfectly legal sales???

2 comments:

Joshkie said...

Bloomberg is a f'n Idiot.

Sigh.....,
Josh

Old NFO said...

That he is... and yeah, it's illegal AND even if you pass the checks, they are EXPENSIVE!!!