Saturday, May 7, 2011

Random things.

Due to the recent spat of tornadoes work has been really busy.  I'm going to be working 6 on 1 off for the next couple of weeks.  Combine that with it being allergy season and I'm worn out by the end of the day.

I'm annoyed that I'm making excellent money right now, but that the last month trying to get enough work in a day to make ends meet has been like pulling teeth, especially since I need all the spare cash I can get for the LuckyGunner bloggershoot at the end of the month.

I'm trying to work my way back into the dating scene.  There is no telling how that will go.  I'll be sure to share any head-desk experiences. 

In the last two days I've met both a former Special Forces helicopter pilot and a chief of police of a small town.  Both were interesting. 

I've been reading A LOT lately.  It's about the only thing I can do that doesn't cost me money since I have a pile of books to read, both print and electronic. 

I think something on my car is about to break, and it'll probably be something that will cost a new gun or so to get fixed.  This is typical of my life (things seem to be coming together...a sure sign they are about to fall completely apart).

I'm thinking about making some changes to the blog.  Nothing spectacular though. 

No comments: