Friday, April 22, 2011

Piss off, Spring!

I'm not a fan of Spring. Sure, the weather is nice but the pollen and other biological irritants just about drive me insane.  Add to that my aversion to medication in general and it's usually a very miserable time for me.

Unfortunately my job requires me to work outside. A lot. Today I reached my breaking point.

I worked until early afternoon sneezing like mad and with a perpetually runny nose, then I broke down and made my way to the nearest CVS for some Claritin.

Today was the first time I ever used that particular medication. I never felt it was worth jumping through all the nanny state hoops to buy it.

I like the stuff. It works great. All the more reason I shouldn't be treated like a potential meth cook just to buy it.  I'd have been using the stuff years ago if it was less of a hassle to obtain.

Think if all that lost profit.

1 comment:

Kris said...

I feel the same way about Sudafed. I love the stuff, but it's too much of a hassle to buy it.