Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fucking asshole.

I hope this piece of shit gets shived.

Police say they have arrested a 62-year-old Alabama man for allegedly poisoning trees at a historic site on Auburn University's campus, where fans have long celebrated big wins and hundreds gathered after the Tigers won the national football championship on Jan. 10.

"The weekend after the Iron Bowl, I went to Auburn, Ala., because I live 30 miles away, and I poisoned the Toomer's trees," the caller told The Paul Finebaum Radio Show, saying he was at the Iron Bowl.

A year after your team wins the national football title the rival team in your state beats you.  Your response, rather than celebrate the historic event of the schools in your state about to bring home back to back national titles, is to go the place at the rival university where everyone celebrates and poison the 130 year old oaks there.  Fucker.  Asshole.  Sore loser.  PIECE. OF. SHIT.

It's people like you, Harvey Updyke, that make me wish dueling was legal.  I'm not one to get all weepy about sports or even trees, but the level of sheer douchedness here appalls me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a loser and a sad example of a human. There's a lot of room in that skull since there ain't any brain in there...

And thanks for mentioning the back-to-back National Titles for schools from the same state. Wonder how long it will be before that happens again.... ever?

Rose Thorne said...

I would love to know in what universe that is ok in! Jesus....