Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yesterday.

Was a good birthday, all in all. 

I've never been one to make a big thing of my birthday.  More often than not I'm working. 

Yesterday I took it easy, did a bit of reading, and a little window shopping.  I decided to pick up a Samsung Focus running Windows Phone 7 to replace my iPhone, and I picked up a book.  Also had lunch at Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  It was good, but no better than a good small town diner.

I came home and did some more reading while smoking a Romeo Y Julieta Vintage Maduro which was quite good.  

My friends John and Jennifer had me over for a delicious dinner, and surprised me with a birthday cake.  I had a good night.  It was nice to spend some time with friends after being out of town for a week and half. 

No comments: