Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's raining.

For Holiday cheer I suggest you look to many of the fine blogs to the left on the sidebar.  I'm afraid it is a fault of mine that I am lacking it, for while I realize there are many others whose Christmas day will be far worse than mine, and mine won't be all that bad, spending it alone still sucks and knowing it sucks worse for others has never made me feel any better.

However, I did get to sleep in...I find that bad of money and I just might smile.  Maybe.

2 comments:

Christina LMT said...

I think just about all of us could use a bag of money right now...and if you do find it, get a massage! :)

Merry (belated) Christmas!

Toaster 802 said...

Sorry I missed you yesterday. I have had those lonely Christmas's also, and know how they feel. So Merry Chirtmas to you Sir.