Sunday, December 12, 2010

Decisions.

I have some decisions to make when I get home.  The one good thing about this time in Florida is that I've had plenty of time to think.  Especially about stuff I don't particularly like thinking about.

There are things in my life that have to change.  I'm not on track, my course has gone awry, and not to the better.  Sometimes the unexpected comes along and that's a good thing, but for the most part it hasn't been.  It's time to get away from short term and start thinking long term.  Everything needs to be better evaluated.

I'm about to be 26 years old.  Where am I going to be when I'm 30?

I'm working out of town, but frankly the money is not what I was led to believe it would be.  There just wasn't enough work down here to justify sending four of us.  As a result I'm barely getting the work I'm supposed to be getting at home, and that's working 6 days rather than 5.

It's really frustrating, and I don't think I'll ever do this again.  Not to mention the management staff has made it a very hostile environment.  Either they're being extremely anal about stupid, meaningless shit or they're playing childish games.  The end result is I don't want to work with the office/management staff and as a result of avoiding them I'm suffering in the money making department.  I can't wait to get home.

No comments: