Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stessed.

I'm just realizing, or just acknowledging, that for the last week or two I've been seriously, seriously stressed. In general that means I've been seriously pissed off. Minor annoyances become major ones, and my mood is an angry, dark cloud.

One of the problems with this is what little of my scathing personality I tend to hold back isn't held back anymore. I'm meaner than usual, and I just want to be left the hell alone. And nothing is more likely to set me off than someone pointing out that I'm in a bad mood. Go figure.

I've had a four day weekend, but I feel like I just finished a rough work week. I've done my best to keep my head down and stick my nose in a book. I actually finished Stephen Hunters I, Sniper yesterday and have been plowing through my reread of David Weber's Echoes Of Honor.

Still, every time I take my eyes off the pages I'm right back to finding something that curls my lip and makes me want to set off on a profanity laced rant...

4 comments:

Kris said...

Well YOU'RE in a bad mood.

(Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.)

RobertM said...

Haha.

And I get the impression that I'm hardly the only one lately.

Kris said...

You have NO idea.

RobertM said...

Keep your chin up. ; )