Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beautiful day.

I had to work, but I was outside for most of the day and the weather was great. 

Today is also the start of college football.  I didn't watch any games.  I don't have the ability at home, and I didn't feel like going anywhere else though I was invited.  I watched the first disc of Dexter:  Season 4 instead.

I'm enjoying a few drinks and a cigar on this cool evening.  I'm glad the weather is getting colder.  Unfortunately it's coinciding with my seasonal allergies.  Fun.  My sinuses have been fucked for a week now with no sign of let up.

This post is kind of rambling.  I guess I'm kind of feeling that way right now.  I don't really want to be alone, don't really want to be around anyone else...that I could be around.  There are a few people, but that's not possible. 

Tomorrow is my last day of work then I'll be off for two days.  Dumb luck has left me off for Labor day.  Not sure if I'll do anything.  Maybe shoot some guns. 

No comments: