Tuesday, August 3, 2010

That's hot.

I came inside to get something to drink and take a little break from the heat.  I was pretty much drenched in sweat and thirsty so I got the bottle of gatorade I'd put in the freezer before going out and decided to sit for a bit.  Checked the blogs while enjoying the cool and glanced up at my window unit A/C.  The temperature on it read 83*F...inside.  And it feels cool.  That's when I decided to see how hot it is outside:
 I'm going to do one last drill outside then I'm done.  I won't have burned through a hundred rounds like I prefer, but I won't be dead either.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Heat index here is 112. Which leads me to my next statement: What the fuck?

RobertM said...

It's crazy. I'm a cool to cold weather person. This heat is killing me, and I'll probably be dealing with it for at least two more months. Sometimes I really, really wish I'd have packed up and moved to Alaska or Idaho like I thought about doing a few years ago. Ugh.