Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sometimes things just don't work out.

I've been seeing a lot of that lately, things not working out.  I've seen plenty of it in my life, and I'm seeing it in quite a few other peoples lives as well. 

It sucks for everyone.  I think the best you can do is to just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep breathing.  You've got to roll with the punches and keep on going.

Misery doesn't love company, in my opinion.  I like people to be happy, and I want to join them.  Happiness loves company.

I can only keep working toward my goals, and hope people do the same.  If I work hard enough at least I'll always be able to say I did the best I can.  I'm honest enough to know my best might not get me exactly I want, but I do know it will get me the best I can get.

1 comment:

Borepatch said...

Yeah, I hear you. :-/