Monday, July 5, 2010

Remodeling.

I knocked down the wall that closed off my second bedroom (which also has the back door in it) and turned it into an office/study today. I've also rearranged my living room into a living/dining room by moving the furniture around. I eventually want to put a pub table in there. I think that will finish the space out nicely.

I'm going to have a house guest next weekend so I'm doing a lot of cleaning up and reorganizing. I couldn't resist knocking that wall down today. I like the new space I've created. I've got a lot of random junk I need to get out to my storage building out back tomorrow to really free up the space, but so far so good.

I'm looking forward to this next week. I've only got to work three days and then I'll be taking a four day weekend to spend with my guest. It should make for a really good time.

No comments: